Home Abstracts » Poster Instructions
- The presenting author is required to attend The FEBS2016 Congress.
- Participants must submit their abstracts via the online abstract submission system only.
- Upon acceptance, participants will receive a confirmation email.
- The abstract book will be available online as a downloadable PDF prior to the conference to enable participants to comfortably decide which poster to visit and which presentation to attend before arrival.
- Also, a simple web-based search tool will allow participants to find all abstracts for oral and poster presentations.
- Each poster should be a limited to a single sheet of 90 cm. height by 70 cm. width
- Abstract title, author(s) and affiliation(s) should appear on top of the poster.
- Please make sure that your poster can be read easily from a distance of 2 metres.
- Office supplies to mount your poster on boards will be present at the poster presentation area.
- Should you have any general questions, please contact: [email protected]
FEBS Press Poster Prizes
'Poster of the Day' prizes for outstanding scientific posters at the FEBS Congress will be awarded by The FEBS Journal, FEBS Letters, Molecular Oncology and FEBS Open Bio at each poster session – and from these, four overall journal poster prize winners will be selected to receive a prize of €200 at the Closing Session.
Journals from FEBS: FEBS has twin commitments to high-quality publications and the promotion of molecular biosciences. As a charitable academic organization, FEBS uses income from the journals to fund its diverse activities, including support for the FEBS Congress.
IFCC: IFCC auspices have been given to this event.